TQHA Foundation Scholarship
The Foundation supports scholarships that help further the education of our industry’s future leaders.
Scholarship recipients are selected by Foundation Committee members on the basis of academic records, leadership and extracurricular accomplishments with the emphasis on participation in TQHYA, AQHYA, 4-H & FFA.
All TQHA Foundation applicants must be TQHA/TQHYA members.
The eligibility of applicants is based on the individual criteria and requirements provided for each scholarship. Recipients are selected based on academic achievement, financial need, and Texas Quarter Horse involvement, as well as the applicant’s outstanding leadership and communication skills.
The Classic Silent Auction:
Thank you to everyone that participated in the Silent Auction during The Classic. What a great event to raise money for scholarships!
Below you will find the list of donors, items, and buyers!
- Showpad donated by Stephanie Jones Sanders – Buyer: Dawn Forest
- Shorty’s $500 Gift Certificate donated by Shorty’s Hattery
- Suzy Jeane Whiskey Cake donated by Suzy Jeane – Buyer: Anthony Montes
- Mary Kay Prodoucts: Mens donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Dawn Forest
- Letchworth Bit donated by C Letchworth Bits & Spurs – Buyer: Cheryl Mulikin
- Wine Bucket donated by Joleen & Pancho – Buyer: Jenny Frid
- Mary Kay Products: Masks donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Dawn Forest
- Horse Treat Bucket donated by Manny & Pancho – Buyer: Maddie Passmore
- Mary Kay Products: Lip Cond. donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Dawn Forest
- Stockyards Stay donated by Visit Fort Worth; Hotel Drover – Buyer: Laina Banks
- Air Fresheners donated by Addie Allison – Buyer: Jo Jo Logan
- The Classic 2022 Fees donated by TQHA – Buyer: Jo Jo Logan
- Mary Kay Products: Lip Cond. donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Liz Knabenshue
- Suzy Jeane Whiskey Cake donated by Suzy Jeane – Buyer: Ruth Lindley
- Texas Wrap donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Karla Clark
- Amethyst Bracelet donated by Sami’s – Buyer: Marc Bennett
- Mary Kay Products: Body donated by Kelly Kay – Buyer: Ellie Mortenson
- Avila Collection Bit donated by Bob & Dana Avila – Buyer: Anthony Montes
- Quilt with Cats donated by Michelle Price – Buyer: Kathy Avolt
- Rod Patrick Boots donated by Rod Patrick – Buyer: Joleen Moden
- Toy Collection donated by Dawn Forest – Buyer: Amanda Jackson
Total scholarship money raised: $4,436!