TQHA Barrel Racing Stallion Program
Stallion Offspring & the Stallion Owner are eligible for incentive money!
Participation in the Annual Barrel Stallion Program is open to American Quarter Horse Stallion owners. The funds generated from the Barrel Stallion Service Program go towards barrel racing events hosted in Texas throughout the year. This program is developed to promote participating STALLIONS while paying incentive money to their performing foals as well as the stallion owner(s).
Advantages of TQHA Barrel Stallion Incentive
- Stallion Offspring Incentives 2021 – 60 offspring/40 stallion owner split.
Our program gives the stallion owners a guarantee. if their stud is paid in, the barrel horse owner pays the required entry fee for incentive race for eligibility.
- Pay stud owners back more – Percentage-wise our program rewards the stud owners with a greater payback than most incentives for their help with the program.
- Sell colts – All sire incentives help people who have bred to studs sell colts to the people competing on them.
USE OF FUNDS FROM 2021 BARREL STALLION SERVICE PROGRAM
The proceeds of the Stallion Service Auction will be used for 2021 events that will promote the STALLION and give incentive money to stallion offspring and the stallion owner in the 2021 event incentives.
Stallion Offspring Incentives 2021 – 60/40 split
2021 Events (see calendar for details):
- March Futurity – $5000 – Run with Elite Barrel Race, Waco, Texas
** NO ENROLLMENT FEE for offspring *If stallion was purchased in 2021 TQHA auction by February 28th
- July Open Sidepot – $7500 –Run with Elite Barrel Race, Waco, Texas
- November – $35,000–Elite Barrel Race & WPRA Finals, Waco, Texas • Click here to learn more!