TQHA Roping Stallion Program
Stallion Offspring & the Stallion Owner are eligible for incentive money!
Participation in the 1st Annual Roping Stallion Program is open to American Quarter Horse Stallion owners. The funds generated from the Roping Stallion Service Program will be used for roping events hosted in Texas and split 4 ways for the different roping disciplines – heading, heeling, breakaway, and calf roping. This program is developed to promote participating STALLIONS while paying incentive money to their performing foals as well as the stallion owner(s).
Advantages of TQHA Roping Stallion Incentive
- Stallion Offspring Incentives 2024 – 60 offspring owner/40 stallion owner split.
Our program gives the stallion owners a guarantee. if their stud is paid in, the roping horse owner pays the required entry fee for the incentive.
- Pay stud owners back more – Percentage-wise our program rewards the stud owners with a greater payback than most incentives for their help with the program.
- Sell colts – All sire incentives help people who have bred to studs sell colts to the people competing on them.
2024 TQHA Roping Stallion Donation Application 2024 Stallion Service Program Conditions
USE OF FUNDS FROM 2024 ROPING STALLION SERVICE PROGRAM
The proceeds of the Stallion Service Auction will be used for 2024 events that will promote the STALLION and give incentive money to stallion offspring and the stallion owner in the 2024 event incentive.
Stallion Offspring Incentives 2024 – 60/40 split
2024 Events (see calendar for details):
- March 26 – 30, 2024 – participate at the Roping Futurities of America, Waco, Texas • Click here to learn more!
** NO ENROLLMENT FEE for offspring *If stallion was purchased in 2024 TQHA auction.
- Membership for offspring owner required.