Barrel Horse Stallion Service Auction
2021 Barrel Horse Stallion Service Auction
STALLIONS IN AND OUT OF TEXAS!
The Texas Quarter Horse Association (TQHA) Barrel Stallion Program promotes stallion owners, breeders & competitors in Texas. Participation in the 2021 TQHA Barrel Stallion Program is open to owners of American Quarter Horse stallion owners.
Stallion Offspring & the Stallion Owner are eligible for incentive money
USE OF FUNDS FROM 2021 BARREL STALLION SERVICE PROGRAM
The proceeds of the Stallion Service Auction will be used for 2021 events that will promote the STALLION and give incentive money to stallion offspring and the stallion owner in the 2021 event incentives.
Stallion Offspring Incentives 2021 – 60/40 split
- March Futurity – $5000 – Run with Elite Barrel Race, Waco
- July Open Sidepot – $7500 –Run with Elite Barrel Race, Waco
- November – $10,000–Run with Elite Barrel Race, Waco
2021 RULES for ELIGIBILITY of OFFSPRING
- All offspring of TQHA Stallions (no matter what year the stallion was enrolled) are eligible to compete. See eligible stallions below.
- IF THE STALLION IS NOT enrolled in the current TQHA Barrel Stallion year (i.e. 2021), but has been enrolled previously, there is a $150 enrollment fee to compete for TQHA Stallion Offspring Incentives the current year.
- *Offspring will be eligible only of Stallions paid up in 2021 auction or if Offspring nomination paid
- The stallion only receives stallion incentive $ (40%) if they are enrolled in the current year (2021)
- Owner & Rider must be a TQHA member.
1. Stallion Offspring Incentives 2021 – 60 offspring/40 stallion owner split
Our program gives the stallion owners a guarantee, if their stud is paid in, the barrel horse owner pays the required entry fee for incentive race for eligibility.
2. Pay stud owners back more – Percentage wise our program rewards the stud owners with a greater payback than most incentives for their help with the program.
3. Sell colts – All sire incentives help people who have bred to studs sell colts to the people competing on them.